Information Technology and Database Management
CEGIS provides IT-enabled services in the field of software and database design & development. The organization develops different applications on web, desktop and mobile platforms. Its applications include GIS-based tools, client-server systems, ERP, Management Information System (MIS), Decision Support System (DSS) and Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) System.
- Planning and Management of Water Resources and Arsenic Mitigation
- Integrated Coastal Resources
- Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Mitigation
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Livestock and Irrigation
- Environment, Forestry and Biodiversity
- Salt Industries Management
- Cultural Heritage and Infrastructure Management
- Flood Forecasting and Cyclone Shelter Management
- Land Ownership, Land Acquisition Plan and Resettlement Action Plan
- Integrated Census Management
- Power, Energy & Mineral Resources
Information management embraces all the generic concepts of management, including the planning, organizing, structuring, processing, controlling, evaluation and reporting of information activities, all of which are needed in order to meet the needs of those with organizational roles or functions.